Ugly Stik Carbon Salmon Steelhead Spinning Rod
Still 50% Stronger¹ Now 30% Lighter² Introducing the Ugly Stik® Carbon Salmon Steelhead rod series featuring 100% graphite for a lightweight rod, crisp actions, and increased sensitivity while maintaining the legendary toughness expected from Ugly Stik.
|Model||Reel Type||Length||Power||Action||Line Rating||Lure Rating||Guides||Sections||Weight|
|USCBSPSS862MH||Spinning||8ft 6in||Medium Heavy||Fast||12 to 25lb||1/2 to 1-1/4oz||9+1||2|
|USCBSPSS902M||Spinning||9ft||Medium||Moderate||8 to 15lb||3/8 to 1oz||9+1||2|
|USCBSPSS962M||Spinning||9ft 6in||Medium||Moderate Fast||8 to 15lb||3/8 to 1oz||9+1||2|
|USCBSPSS1062ML||Spinning||10ft 6in||Medium Light||Moderate||4 to 10lb||1/4 to 3/4oz||10+1||2|
|USCBSPSS1062M||Spinning||10ft 6in||Medium||Moderate Fast||8 to 15lb||3/8 to 1oz||10+1||2|
- Ugly Stik® solid graphite tip provides increased sensitivity
- Ugly Tech™ construction featuring 100% 24-ton graphite for a lightweight and well-balanced rod
- One-piece stainless steel Ugly Tuff™ guides provide maximized durability for use with all types of line (including braid) and eliminate insert pop-outs
- Golf style full rear-grip for added durability and control
- Oversized Carbon fiber foregrip
- 7-year warranty
¹ On average, based on controlled lab testing, when comparing Ugly Stik Carbon model USCBSP701MH to Abu Garcia Vendetta model VDTS70-6. Actual strength may vary.
² On average, based on controlled lab testing, compared to like Ugly Stik® GX2 rod models. Actual weight may vary.