Penn Special Senator
First launched in 1936, the Senator Series has endured the test of time. The Senator is world- renowned for being a universal, respected star drag reel. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any other reel in the industry.
The Senator is designed to be a low gear ratio winch, it will pull anything off the bottom. HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Stainless Steel Frame Rings Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent frame-flex.
- Bakelight sideplates with stainless steel reinforcement rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Marine grade Bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- Multi-disk star drag system
- 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy-duty clicker
|Model||Mono||Braid||Gear Ratio||Recovery||Max Drag||Weight|