Penn Fathom II Star Drag
The second generation PENN Fathom II star drag reel is built with a rigid metal frame and sideplates, now with added features to make it more angler friendly than ever. Featuring our fast gear access sideplate, any angler can service their gears and HT-100™ drag system quickly and efficiently. The PENN live spindle design offers long, effortless casts, while the power gear ratios (select models only) give ultimate torque for winching up deep fish.
The PENN Fathom II star drag is lightweight, quick on the retrieve, and extremely castable due to its revolutionary Live Spindle design. The revolutionary Live Spindle design makes the Fathom SD one of the longest casting reels on the market. A Full Metal Body and sideplate keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads, and the powerful HT-100™ drag system will stay smooth from start to finish.
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Fast gear access sideplate
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- Versa-Drag™ system with HT-100™ washers
- Live Spindle with free floating spool
- Line capacity rings
- 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearing system
- Instant anti-reverse bearing
|Model||Mono||Braid||Gear Ratio||Line Retrieve||Max Drag||Weight|