Fenix HP16R Rechargeable Headlamp
The Fenix HP16R Headlamp is the perfect tool for those who require high performance and long runtimes. Powered by its included 3000mAh li-polymer battery, this headlamp can blast a combined 1700 lumens from its independently controlled spotlight and floodlight. It can shine that light for up to 300 hours on its lowest brightness level, or even longer if you carry along extra AA batteries. A neutral white LED floodlight produces a warm light for better color rendering. 60° tilt mechanism allows you to place light where you need it and the lock out function helps avoid accidental activation. For all night exploring or on the job demands, the Fenix HP16R Headlamp won’t let you down.
- Luminus SST40 white light LED, Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Includes ARB-LP3000 li-polymer battery, USB type-C charging cable, 4 helmet attachment hooks, 3 cable clips, spare O-ring, storage bag.
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port with 2A fast charging, 3 hours for full charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, integrated die-casting for better heat dissipation and safety performance.
- Weighs 7.62oz with battery pack and headband.
|ANSI/PLATO FL1||Spotlight||Floodlight||Red Light|