Fenix HM70R Rechargeable Headlamp
The Fenix HM70R Rechargeable Headlamp features the a high-capacity 21700 battery, that not only boosts this headlamp to a maximum 1600 lumens, but also allows for a 100 continuous hour runtime when using 30 lumens on Low. Press and hold the large, glove-friendly switch to change over to the Functional mode to access two levels of neutral white light, a red reading light, and a red flash. The hidden USBC port adds to its IP68 dustproof/waterproof rating and allows you to quickly charge your headlamp with a 2A charging current. Battery level indicator, intelligent memory, and lock out function, round out the features of the Fenix HM70R Rechargeable Headlamp.
- A Luminus SST40 white light LED, an XP-G2 HE neutral white LED and two 2835 red light LEDs.
- Included a 21700 Li-ion battery, a 18650 Li-ion battery can be used as well (together with an ALF-18 battery holder).
- White, neutral white and red lights combined.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port supports 2A charging current.
- Large thumb-sized switch for easy and fast operation.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.