Okuma Nesika Surf Spinning Rod
- Extremely light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR-II: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved strength
- Stainless steel deep press guide frames for durability
- Titanium oxide guide inserts for reduced abrasion
- Comfortable EVA fore and rear split grip configuration
- Nesika Surf rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Line Rating||Lure Rating||Guides||Sections||Weight|
|NSK-S-902M||9ft||Medium||Medium Fast||10 to 17lb||1/2 to 1-1/2oz||5+1||2||7.0oz|
|NSK-S-902MH||9ft||Medium Heavy||Medium Fast||12 to 20lb||3/4 to 2oz||5+1||2||7.4oz|
|NSK-S-1002M||10ft||Medium||Medium Fast||10 to 20lb||3/4 to 3oz||6+1||2||8.3oz|
|NSK-S-1202M||12ft||Medium||Medium Fast||10 to 20lb||3/4 to 3oz||6+1||2||10.5oz|
The new Nesika Surf rods are designed to be the ultimate in surf casting. These well built and extremely light rods feature a 24-ton carbon rod blank design. These blanks also feature Okuma’s UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology. This process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section of the rod to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. This technology provides for the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity so that you can feel even the lightest of bites.
All Nesika Surf rods are two piece and feature tip over butt ferrule connections to give the rods a true one-piece feel. The medium fast taper design gives you the utmost distance for casting. The components of the Nesika Surf rods feature stainless steel deep press guide frames for durability as well as titanium oxide guide inserts for reduced abrasion and use with braided lines. The comfortable EVA fore and rear split grip configuration will keep you comfortable and on the water for longer periods of time.