Nomad Design Squidtrex
There has never been a lure that can do what the Squidtrex does. The SQUIDTREX uses Pat. Pending technology to combine a soft vibration lure into a squid shaped body. It can be jigged vertically both fast and slow, or cast and retrieved like a vibe.
- Unique vibrating action unlike any other Squid lure.
- Super strong TPE soft plastic.
- Internal through wire construction & extra belly eyelet for stinger hook.
- Comes rigged with super strong BKK assist hooks.
- UV & glow colors.
- 1% Squid scent added
The soft TPE construction allows strength and durability matched with realistic movement of the tentacles which waft and wiggle in the water to entice bites when sinking or even at rest. Yes, it can be fished at rest or in a rod holder and is crazy effective!
|Squidtrex 95||3 3/4in||1oz||Up to 130ft||Sinking - Max Vibration||BKK Twin Assist #1||Casting - Vertical Jigging|
|Squidtrex 110||4 1/3in||1 3/4oz||Up to 160ft||Sinking - Max Vibration||BKK Twin Assist 1/0||Casting - Vertical Jigging|
HOW TO STORE
Squidtrex Vibes are made from TPE Ultra-Tough Material. Like most other plastics on the market, it’s important not to store two different types of plastics together as they can cause a chemical reaction, which can deform the plastics.
Below are some tips for storing your TPE-based Nomad Design lures:
- Where possible, store your TPE lure in the original packaging – this is the safest option.
- If you prefer to store your lure in a tackle box, ensure that the tackle box is “worm proof” Worm proof boxes are specifically designed not to react with soft plastic materials.
- Do not store TPE lures with non-TPE lures.
REMEMBER: You can store TPE products of the same brand altogether, but they must be kept separate from other branded TPE products and non-TPE plastics.